10 Reasons Why You Should Use Eco Friendly Cleaning Products
1. They Smell Better! Ever walked into a home or office cleaned by a maid that uses chlorine bleach as their main cleaning agent? It about knocks your socks off! No doubt, organic and Eco friendly cleaners are free of toxins and toxic smells.
2. They Are Child Friendly! You don’t really want your baby or young children crawling around in phosphates, chlorine bleach and sodium hypochlorite do you? These chemicals can be trans-dermal, meaning they can go through our skin and enter our bloodstream. Not a pretty sight.
3. Pet Friendly Too! Hey, our pets are part of our family too! And as we just mentioned, some of the toxic cleaning chemicals can be trans-dermal and harm our pets too! Keep your pets safe!
4. Easy On Your Skin! As an owner of a maid service in Orlando, I can truthfully say that I can tell a BIG difference on how my skin and hands feel after using Eco friendly cleaning products as opposed to those loaded with toxic chemicals that tend to dry out your skin.
5. Improves Indoor Air Quality! As you may already know, indoor air quality is on average 2-5 times worse than outdoor air quality. And when we use toxic cleaning products to “clean” our home this can rise to anywhere from 200-1000 times worse due to all the toxins you just sprayed! By using Eco friendly toxin free cleaning products in our maid services we can dramatically reduce toxicity in our indoor air quality! Yay!
6. They Are Biodegradable! Most of the mainstream cleaning products are non-biodegradable and sit in our environment wrecking havoc for years to come! You can avoid this by using biodegradable Eco friendly cleaning products instead!
7. Non Bio-accumulative! Bio-accumulation is the storing of toxins that the body does not easily purge. So over time even small exposures can add up to major health risks.
8. They Support A Sustainable Culture! Most of the companies that make environmentally friendly cleaning products will obviously care about the environment and how the production of their products will impact the health of our planet. Hooray for blue skies!
9. They Are Neurotoxin Free! Neurotoxins affect neurons and brain activity, causing a range of problems from headaches to loss of intellect. So make the smart choice to use eco friendly cleaners and maid services
10. Better For Our Overall Health! Health of oneself, our loved ones, our pets and our planet. Spread the love, not toxic sludge!
-By Brett Brown
There are many reasons to use Eco friendly cleaning products and be in support of Shegman Cleaning Services and other service providers around the country that also use Eco friendly / green cleaning products! The power is in the choice of the consumer, so make the right choice today!
Terrazzo is a combination of marble chips and cement, and comes in a variety of different colors and designs. It is a versatile and eco-friendly floor choice for a many different reasons-one of the most important being the green cleaning options available to it. Understanding what is safe, and harmful to your terrazzo floor, as well as what is safe for the environment will help you determine the best eco-friendly cleaning choices for your terrazzo floor.
The first thing to consider when practicing eco-friendly terrazzo floor cleaning is the use of commercial cleaners. The most important tip I could give you is to avoid using these cleaners if at all possible, especially if you are not familiar with the product. There are few terrazzo floor cleaning products out there that are eco-friendly, and many of them can also harm your terrazzo if you are not careful. You don’t want to be another horror story retold by the contractors repairing your discolored or damaged terrazzo flooring. Remember that most chemicals are far from eco-friendly and contain chemicals that are harmful-in both the air of your house, as well as in the water you dump into the drain or yard.
Successful people ask better questions.
The most eco-friendly option for your terrazzo flooring is to have it cleaned and polished professionally. This has a few different benefits. Even if you do decide to use a commercial cleaner, many times it just doesn’t do too much for your terrazzo floor. It may still appear dull or yellowed. Cleaning and polishing will brighten your terrazzo flooring making it look fresh and new. The best part? It is absolutely eco-friendly. Polishing terrazzo requires no chemicals. A contractor will come in with specialized machinery that will strip a very thin layer off the top of your terrazzo floor, exposing a fresh layer that will be much brighter and lively.
Luctus fermentum commodo
Aside from the actual process, polishing terrazzo is also eco-friendly once finished. A cleaned and polished terrazzo floor will improve lighting efficiency because of it’s smooth and lustrous finish. This is particularly important for large areas of terrazzo flooring-such as in warehouses, showrooms, or factories. The only thing better than eco-friendly cleaning is eco-friendly cleaning that saves you money in the long run. In the same vein, a polished terrazzo floor will require minimal maintenance, and will retain its shine for a lifetime.
Terrazzo flooring is unique, versatile, and sophisticated. You can make sure yours is looking its best, in the most eco-friendly way possible.
If you would like more information on cleaning or polishing terrazzo,.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Suzi_D_Smith
Get home organized
First cleaning relies on organization. A tidy home is easier to clean. Often we will turn away from cleaning due to the fact that we have clutter lying around. If you want a clean home you need to declutter on a regular basis.
On a daily basis pick up items, put them into their correct places, into storage or throw them away.
It is almost impossible to properly clean if your home is totally disorganized. Unfortunately even if you clean and dust under piles of clutter you won’t achieve the benefits. Apart from that, clutter will increase your cleaning time
If you are tackling a large cleaning job, take your time. Ensure that you conserve your energy and comfort levels. Being rushed or straining yourself will result in a poor effort and a partially cleaned home. Once you have picked up the clutter, it is easy to maintain a clean home and this will open the doors to setting up a cleaning strategy that will work for you.
You will need to consistently adhere to this strategy. Professional cleaners work within a strategy that works for them. While you may want to follow their cleaning methods you need to adapt it to suit your lifestyle.
Completely clean one room at a time before moving onto the next. While you are cleaning make sure that you have all the necessary supplies you need close by at all times. Work around the room according to a certain pattern in order to ensure that you either don’t leave any areas out or that you don’t clean what has already been done.
Approaching cleaning in this manner will not only make the chore easier, but will save you time that is it will make the cleaning faster.
Your cleaning strategy should incorporate:
- Organizing your home
- De cluttering your home
- Ensuring that you have the necessary cleaning supplies close at hand and
Putting a cleaning strategy into place
By Merilee Paige